Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

created by: Cara McGee
Tart, cloyingly sweet apple, with a strong, fiery finish. Deceptive and puzzling, with a riddle at the center. Please don’t drink near high ledges.

- teas: apple, ginger, spiced apple chai
- blended with black tea, ginger root, apple pieces, cinnamon bark, natural apple flavor, cardamom pods, cloves, orange peels, natural ginger flavor, natural cinnamon flavor
- accented with apple pieces, aniseed and ginger

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

:P So this was the 200th tea that I rated – I went back to check because I just went over, and it looks like I didn’t even log it!

It’s crazy to think I’ve tried 200 types of tea. A few years ago I probably would have been surprised to hear there were that many types of teas out there!

so, i’ll have a real cup of this soon, cuz i kinda messed up the brewing. i just know that it steeped for way too long. and i didn’t even dare taste it in that state.
i poured my tea from my tumbler to let it start to cool and i added more hot water to help with the oversteep. and then i added a little agave to the first cup. and this is pretty nice!
i actually like the taste of the tea more than the smell. i don’t really like chai teas, but i do like ginger teas. lots. which is probably why i requested this tea in my swap with Shadowfall. and i’m glad!
apple and ginger, apple and ginger, apple and ginger.
i can taste the chai-ness. the cardamom and orange peel. but it’s part of a blend and sufficiently muted for my tastes.

well, i also requested this tea cuz i’m SHERLOCK obsessed. (half way through the Two Two One Bravo Baker fic now.)
i own a lot of apple teas actually, and this tea makes me think i should try maybe mixing them with a little of the Super Ginger tea. Experiment! blending teas experiments! — more tasty than keeping severed heads in the fridge.

nothing to do with anything.
Ask is by far one of my favorite Smiths songs. it should be played 5 times at every wedding so i can dance to it over and over.
Ask by The Smiths

Not bad. It’s very spice chai-y and I get the apple coming through. I tried it with both brown sugar and my regular Truvia. I liked it better with the brown sugar ‘cause it seemed to bring out the apple a little better.
I’m coming to the realization that I’m not really a chai person ‘cause every chai blend I try, I don’t really like. I don’t think I’ll ever drink this again but it wasn’t bad to try. Lol.