Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

2 Images

• “I had this whole extravagant plan of making mashed potatoes and chicken roulade with provolone and spinach and a whole lot of other things I could find in the kitchen, but my roommate got mad...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 394 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

A blend that remains both strong and fierce yet refreshingly sweet and bright. Naturally caffeine free.

Blended with: rooibos tea, green rooibos tea, orange peels, marigold flowers, natural vanilla flavor, strawberries, natural peach flavor, natural almond flavor, natural strawberry flavor, natural orange flavor

Teas: green rooibos bonita, rooibos almond, rooibos vanilla

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

I had this whole extravagant plan of making mashed potatoes and chicken roulade with provolone and spinach and a whole lot of other things I could find in the kitchen, but my roommate got mad because she knew I had my bigger midterm tomorrow morning. I’ve been reduced to sitting in my usual corner of the kitchen table drinking tea and having ramen for dinner tonight because I just really need to study for this midterm.

The Elrond blend is one of my favourites! This was probably the one out of all the Hobbit Blends that I was really nervous for. Rooibos teas in general (to me) smell like medicine and I always am hesitant to try it. Elrond does have that medicine-y aroma dry, but when you drink it it tastes like yummy sweet candy. It tastes like the tea was grown in a meadow full of sunshine and rainbows and prancing unicorns pooping lollipops. Yeah I just really like this tea okay.

Such a shame that all the Hobbit blends got taken down though. I’m the only one who has reviewed this tea so I have no idea if anyone has tried it yet! If you follow me and would like to try this tea (or any other of the Hobbit blends), shoot me a message and let’s hope I’ve got plenty to go around :)
((except for Bilbo. Bilbo is mine and I only have enough for two cups oops. But I’m all for letting everyone try all my other Hobbit teas! Even if it’s not on my swap list!))