Black Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

An unexpected confrontation may invoke a confused reaction. Given the right amount of time, things will mellow out and blend once more in surprising ways.

blended with black tea, hojicha, orange peels, blue cornflowers, natural almond flavor, natural vanilla flavor, natural bergamot flavor, natural creme flavor

teas: hojicha, earl grey moonlight, almond

accented with cinnamon

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

Oh man, I hope that whoever decides to hire me isn’t looking at my Pinterest site because they will know how obsessed I am with Sherlock, Doctor Who and other things. And I really try to restrain myself too! I try not to pin pics that are just “OMG look at those eyes” and “I want to ruffle his hair” cause that’s too obvious, but there are still a lot of pictures there

Tumblr is great because of the gifs etc, but the OCD part of me just likes pinning to boards much much more…

And hanging around there led to me drinking this tea, and thinking happy fuzzy warm Johnlock thoughts because even if the show doesn’t go where I need it to go (now, damn you fanfic!), I still have the fiction to fall back on!

And this tea too… Well not really, it’s a sipdown, but I WILL need to get some Sherlock teas to drink while I think Sherlock-thoughts.

Obsessed much? Yep. How does this even happen? Oh right – the Kindle Paperwhite with the built-in light that lets me read waaaaay past my bedtime…

Right and this tea is good. It does start off strong and muddied but it evens out at the end of the sip. It’s dark with bursts of cinnamon, but then the bergamot and vanilla tone things down, and maybe, maybe things will work out.

No mustaches in this reunion though. Not that I’m anti-mustache – I love how everyone flipped out.

Thank you Heather Martin for the sample and thank you Shmiracles (I might have known!) for passing some on to her! :D I love how teas get around.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Lo! I can’t get on pinterest right before bed or else I’ll be on there far too late It really is addicting! l

Shmiracles

falling face down asleep on my kindle 10 times until i finally go to real bed is the story of my everyday life.

Shmiracles

(i’m having some empty tins appear in my cupboard…it’s possible i’ll be trying some avengers teas? maybeee?) i’m saving what’s left of the 5 sherlock teas i have for new season! and of course my season 1 & 2 rewatch.

Tea Sipper

This one sounds amazing! Hojicha with earl grey and almond? I think I’ll have to try mixing hojicha and some earl grey later today.

drank this at Star Trek Into Darkness. also drank Reichenbach Recovery.
Benedict owned the movie.
and i’m pretty sure i love the tea.

CHAroma

Ohhh, that movie was sooooo good!!!!

Rie

The movie was incredible. Also hilarious that they couldn’t pass up the opportunity to outfit Benedict in more black, trench-coaty things.,,

This is a nice savory tea that is smoothed out with the almond and cinnamon. So lovely. I kind of wish I had a fireplace so I could drink it in front of a warm fire.

Really smooth flavor. The cinnamon gives it a little bit of a flowery taste, but the earl grey evens it out. Good tea for curling up by the fire.