Chocolate, Cinnamon
Edit tea info Last updated by Mallory

• “Made this a sipdown today! It feels good to get through some of my stash, but bittersweet at the same time. I don't know if I will re-order this one. It was fun and tasty while it lasted (and of...” Read full tasting note
    kiki 150 tasting notes
  • “I royally screwed this one up earlier today. :( My apologies *Cavocorax* as you so graciously shared so much of it with me, I have enough to try, try again. What I did get out of this was a chalky...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 932 tasting notes
  • “I should probably talk about this tea but I don't want to. I'm just obsessed with Destiel atm. I finished reading Epilogue by Jayne L (http://archiveofourown.org/works/386546) last night and it...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1392 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

Yup

Ingredients: oriental spice, assam melody, tiger eye
Inclusions: cinnamon, cocoa nibs

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

Made this a sipdown today! It feels good to get through some of my stash, but bittersweet at the same time. I don’t know if I will re-order this one. It was fun and tasty while it lasted (and of course I love me some Destiel!) But I think my love for this one was more in the “summer fling” category.

Cavocorax

I have mixed feelings for this as well. I’m hoping to find a better Destiel fanblend. :D

Hello.Kiki

I think the idea behind this one was pretty darn good, that slightly smoky chai taste, with a hint of chocolate. The black base just didn’t do it for me. I always felt it was too astringent (like literally, made my mouth feel dry.) I’m sadly noticing that more as I revisit my Adagio stash.

I royally screwed this one up earlier today. :( My apologies Cavocorax as you so graciously shared so much of it with me, I have enough to try, try again.

What I did get out of this was a chalky cinnamon chocolate flavor out of this, and the chalky side was likely hbecause it sat in water to cool for about 20 minutes after steeping, as I was off learning Spanish.

Me gustaría hablo bien español!

Flavors: Chocolate, Cinnamon

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I should probably talk about this tea but I don’t want to. I’m just obsessed with Destiel atm. I finished reading Epilogue by Jayne L (http://archiveofourown.org/works/386546) last night and it was so amazing and sad and it stuck in my head and I woke up dreaming of Mischa Collins. I love the pairing of Dean and Castiel. The falling angel, and the man who doesn’t feel he deserves anything good in his life…

And this story had THE saddest Castiel I’ve ever encountered.

I remember people fangirling about Destiel years ago and I just ignored it and wow, what a fool am I! These guys, these poor sad guys…

Tea Sipper

I had a dream I was living in the Men of Letters hideout a couple nights ago. :D

Shmiracles

(dude that sounds WAY better than my recent dream where i was doing drugs in a hotel with sherlock. the supernatural fortress of solitude is SWEET!)

Shmiracles

(also, fic added to future potential reading) ;)

I hope you like it!
Also that sounds like an INTENSE dream…

OMGsrsly

Shmiracles, I read your dream description out to a friend and her daughter (who does a lot of cosplay and fandom stuff) and they both couldn’t stop laughing! That sounds like a really interesting experience!

Shmiracles

OMGsrsly, i’m surprised it doesn’t happen more regularly considering all the fanfic i read right before bed.
(easily my best post-fic dream to date was the one where i was making out with naked Chris Evans, duh.)

OMGsrsly

Uh, yeah. That would indeed be a nice dream, wouldn’t it! :D I read a lot of fanfic before bed, but I don’t have weird dreams about it. I feel like I’m missing out!

I think I’m doing it wrong too since I’m not getting enough dreams. :p

Shmiracles

i’ve actually had a few Chris Evans dreams. in another one he was at a local restaurant and reading some spoken word poetry he’d written. i think i woke up laughing IRL cuz his reading was so weird and hilarious.
and i know he plays superheroes half the time, but i think he shows up in my dreams cuz in actuality he seems the most ‘average dude’ of all the cast in all my particular fandoms. ya know? like cuz, his interviews are always awkward and he talks openly about therapy/fears/getting nervous and he studies buddhism and has a self-effacing sense of humor that’s familiar in my daily life. that’s all.