Black Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

• “This is a very comforting cup of tea. I usually take it with a bit of cream to bring out the vanilla, although it's perfectly delicious plain. It also fits the movie perfectly and it's great to...” Read full tasting note
    ashifflette 35 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

“So I raise a morphine toast to you all, and if you should happen to remember it’s the anniversary of my birth, remember that you were loved by me and that you made my life a happy one and there’s no tragedy in that.” [Traditional breakfast tea invoking the British Countryside, backed with the lingering taste of morphine, and a final taste of birthday cake]

Inspired by the film Third Star, which I am in no way affiliated with. Made for my own masochistic tendencies. If you’ve not seen this movie, go get a copy and a friend to cry with. Have a cup of tea handy to sooth your broken heart.

Ingredients: Irish Breakfast, Ginseng Green, & Vanilla

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

This is a very comforting cup of tea. I usually take it with a bit of cream to bring out the vanilla, although it’s perfectly delicious plain. It also fits the movie perfectly and it’s great to drink while watching it (because you really do need a warm and cozy tea to make it through that movie). I usually steep to taste, because it is a fairly light tea and while I don’t want to over-steep it, I still want to be able to taste all the flavors.
This is definitely one of my favorite blends by Cara and I love it any time of the day.