Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

• “Watching fringe, eating butter tarts from the tea festival, trying out a few more of my Dr. Who fan blends so i know what i like and don't. This one is a bit better than the other two, which is...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4043 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! (236) - Probably my last for the night. And I think that's it for the Doctor Who samples from Sil! I think I like this one the most out of the other ones because of the orange and...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1402 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

At first glance you may assume this tea is plain, simple and maybe not very interesting, but let it stick around for a while, and you'll discover what a comforting presence it will quickly grow to be.

teas: irish breakfast, cinnamon, orange

Inspired by BBC's Doctor Who, which I am in no way affiliated with. This is created purely for my own enjoyment.

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

Watching fringe, eating butter tarts from the tea festival, trying out a few more of my Dr. Who fan blends so i know what i like and don’t. This one is a bit better than the other two, which is giving me confidence in my order of how i figured i’d like these blends heh. So far, i’ve been pretty spot on in terms of things. Again, not a fan of adagio’s black base but this is a decent enough cinnamon tea with a few other things going on. It’s not IN YOUR FACE cinnamon like i think it was david’s tea – glitter n’ gold…this one is much more subdued and you can still taste the tea.

also…OMG AAAH NEW TEA FORMAT FOR LOGGING JUST MADE MY HEAD EXPLODE WHEN I GOT TO THE DASHBOARD…. i can’t comment on my own tasting note anymore so i’m editing…

Starfevre

You can’t comment on your own tasting note? What if someone says something first?

Courtney

I miss Fringe so much.

Roswell Strange

It startled me too! I’m sure I’ll adjust, but right now not loving it.

Courtney…you can now. I think it was just a hiccup between the refresh :)

Roswell Strange

I couldn’t figure out how to “add” flavours. Coconut was the only one I wanted that was there. I was also looking for apple and pineapple :/

Roswell Strange

And I posted that on the wrong note…

Amariel

I ll not likely see her again. :(

TheTeaFairy

Haha! My head also exploded Sil!!

Amariel – huh? I’m lost

Sipdown! (236) – Probably my last for the night.

And I think that’s it for the Doctor Who samples from Sil! I think I like this one the most out of the other ones because of the orange and cinnamon. I mean, how can you go wrong with orange and cinnamon?

Although, it would be nicer if it were stronger orange/cinnamon. The black base is a little bland and Donna needs more pepper! Or fire!

Poor Donna. Poor, poor Donna. :|

But I’m happy I could enjoy this tea.

Also, here’s a good gifset for Donna: http://stefficr.tumblr.com/post/80312280193/screw-writing-strong-women-write-interesting

doctor donna!

TeaKlutz

Best companion is the best.

Amariel