Black Chai Blend
Assam Melody, Black Tea, Cardamom Pods, Ceylon Sonata, Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Ginger Root, Natural Caramel Flavor, Natural Cinnamon Flavor
Cinnamon, Spices
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

2 Images

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

A warm, fuzzy tea, meant to be taken with a hefty addition of milk.

blended with black tea, assam melody tea, ceylon sonata tea, cloves, ginger root, cardamom pods, natural caramel flavor, natural cinnamon flavor, cinnamon bark
teas: irish breakfast, masala chai, caramel
accented with cloves, cinnamon and cardamom

steep at 212° for 3 mins
oh my gosh I am so sorry

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

oh Watson!
“Does yours rub off too?”
“Are you going to keep that?”
“Seriously it’s not a joke, you’re keeping that?”
stiff upper lip and all that…
this fuzzy tea is irish breakfast with a crumb of chai. not too much chai.
(that was really my main concern you see. balance.)
but it’s yummy! yummy like john.
keep the ‘stache john! you’re an independent man! celebrate!
you go gurl!

what am i even saying, we all know john is, well, maybe not entirely that.
john is in pain. and this tea is comforting. comforting like the little blanket he has there on his upper lip.

thanks so much to the darling jump62359! this was the tea, that lead to the swap, that started it all.

fyi i’m looking for fandom blend swap buddies

VariaTEA

haha gotta love Sherlock!

Dustin

Blanket on his upper lip! That just gave me the heebie jeebies! :)

Tea Sipper

Ah, I just rewatched the moosetache episode. :D

BACKLOGGING.
THIS IS REALLY GOOD AHHHH
That’s pretty much all you need to know
Nice and spicy and perfect for a chilly afternoon :)
Except for the fact that I drank it when it was like 100degrees outside.

My new favorite. Just enough cinnamon

missb sent this one my way and i think i’m just all tired of adagio these days after my whirlwind tour of a number of their blends. Not that i’ve ever been a SUPER FAN! of adagio – middle of the road tea for a pain in the ass to canada, but there have been a few that i’ve enjoyed. this one falls on the side of enjoyed, rather than being a blechy blend. could i do with a little less cloves? certainly, but outside of that, it’s a decent enough blend that was fun to drink!

Pass the Stash

All that I am hoping from this tea is that it evokes warm and fuzzy feelings. After all, I still call one of my uncle’s with a santa claus moustache and beard Uncle Fuzzy because I couldn’t pronounce his name right when I was a kid… :P

It is nice and spicy and oh so lovely light chai. It has a perfect amount of cinnamon, too. Talk about a warm, fuzzy, comforting, cuddle-in-a-blanket tea :]

Flavors: Cinnamon, Spices

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 g 2 OZ / 59 ML
Cameron B.

I hope you drank it in one of these!

Sami Kelsh

LORD. Those are precious!

Sami Kelsh

LORD. Those are precious!

This is a very light chai. It’s good and relaxing chill chai. I feel like this is what watson’s breath would smell like. Mostly black tea, hint of cinnamon. This would be a great tea if you can’t decide what you want with breakfast.

As I started steeping the tea I thought to myself, “drinking a mustache does not sound at all appetizing.” However, this is quite enjoyable. It’s like a light chai. Think I’m going to steep it just a bit longer to see if I can get some spice added to it. (Best chai I ever had was in New Zealand from a street vendor who made it in front of me.)

At 30 seconds – Nie. I’m stopping it here. Good flavor and I’m a little worried I’m going to make it bitter. This is all without milk by the way. I like to try tea ‘pure’ before I add anything to it. The 30 seconds added on gave it a woodsy flavor and a slight minty..ish after burn. Doesn’t taste like mint but gives a ‘burn’ of mint.

Time for milk. Almond milk that is. But I’ve warmed t up too hot…

Ok It’s cooled down quite a bit but not enough that’s cold. I added what I considered to be a hefty amount. Honestly, I liked it better plain. Maybe it would be better with some froth.

155 °F / 68 °C 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp

Really just a chai, with a hint of something chocolatey in the end. Oh wait, caramel lingers after. I do like it… kinda makes me feel like I’m making out with Watson after he’s had a long drag off a pipe. A chocolate pipe, of course.

221tea

WHERE DO I SIGN UP? Make-out sessions with Dr. Hotson? COUNT ME IN.

MissB

Ha! I’m definitely sending you some of this. :)

Suziqzer

I have to admit that I had to look up who Watson was … blush…, but your comment made me laugh.

Cavocorax

heheh. I’ve never heard Hotson before but I’m filing that in my mental lexicon.

Cavocorax

(also, 221tea, I think I sent you some Sherlock)

Roswell Strange

(221, if you’re interested in doing a small swap, I can send you some of the Irene Adler blend if only just to try another Sherlock tea – I could also probably do a couple matcha samples. Though I don’t have a ton left at this point…)

221tea

I am literally bouncing up and down in my chair with excitement…and maybe too much caffeine…

SAMPLE ALL THE SHERLOCK TEAS!!!

Cav…I got “Hotson” from a fic where john was still in the army…his mates called him Hotson to get under his skin…hehe.

Roswell…I forgot to PM you about the Matcha…gonna do that now.

MissB…sorry for hijacking your post…I get excitable…