Fruit Green Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

• “Tea #2 from my 'The Town We Do Not Speak Of' (aka Nightvale) Dry this one has a very strong grapefruit scent. Sort of a sour/tart sort of scent. After brewing it's got this strange sweet/sour...” Read full tasting note
    Shadowfall 149 tasting notes
  • “I'm drinking this to commemorate today's episode of Night Vale. It was quite excellent! The last two were really exceptional! And if you've heard it, you'll know why I chose this one. (minorest...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1393 tasting notes
  • “this one is a little better. Likely because of the ginger in it...ginger makes every thing better for me haha. Another one from *Cavocorax* that i can get behind. Still not an overwhelmingly...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4034 tasting notes
  • “I didn't like the first sip of this tea, but it's def growing on me the more I slowly drink this cup. I barely taste the ginger, and the grapefruit, which I wished was kind of punching me in the...” Read full tasting note
    oddree 78 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee

Created by: Cara McGee
Teas: Grapefruit Oolong, Vanilla Green, Sour Apple
Accented with rose hips and ginger

What a bitter jerk.

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Cara McGee View company

Tea #2 from my ‘The Town We Do Not Speak Of’ (aka Nightvale)
After brewing it’s got this strange sweet/sour thing going on with a grassy sort of green taste. Adding some truvia mellows the sour taste, though doesn’t really bring out much more than what I’ve already tasted.
I’ll have to try cold brewing this one too since maybe that’ll bring out more sweet fruityness. As it is, it’s a pretty alright tea to drink hot.

I’m drinking this to commemorate today’s episode of Night Vale. It was quite excellent! The last two were really exceptional!

And if you’ve heard it, you’ll know why I chose this one. (minorest of spoiler;s but I squee’d!)

This tea, unlike it’s namesake, is surprisingly good. The grapefruit is mild and slightly tart, while the ginger helps bring the sour notes to the forefront. But it’s not TERRIBLY sour. I quite like it. And that’s too bad because I HATE Steve Carlsburg.

this one is a little better. Likely because of the ginger in it…ginger makes every thing better for me haha. Another one from Cavocorax that i can get behind. Still not an overwhelmingly AMAZING tea, but it’s not a bad little cup if you’re after a fandom sort of blend. I wish the ginger was a lot stronger in this but it did show up a little.

Terri HarpLady

I love my ginger!

I didn’t like the first sip of this tea, but it’s def growing on me the more I slowly drink this cup. I barely taste the ginger, and the grapefruit, which I wished was kind of punching me in the face instead.

I tried a new experiment today and went grocery shopping at lunch and got a sushi roll. It’s sunny outside, though really windy, so it’s a nice day to sit in a car and eat a sushi roll. My day is boring – I watched scary HBO docs last night before bed and I think I had nightmares AND daymares. Those things are so addictive though. Happy MOONDAY! at least, holy crap.

I had a cup of this last night, but I have no memory of it because as soon as I sat down to enjoy it, my laptop decided to start sounding like the unmarked black helicopters seen in the skies of Night Vale.

This area is Not Good For Play. I will mourn you Vanellope.

So I made a new cup today and I rather like Steve Carlsberg (Sorry Cecil!). The grapefruit and the vanilla pair well together, but it’s more vanilla than grapefruit, which is a little disappointing…I love grapefruit.

But he is keeping me company as I fight with my old laptop to back up before she dies. Sigh.