Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

1 Tasting Note View all

• “you read it right fanfic thread peeps! my third fic tea and 'work in progress'. i'm getting better at predicting blends, because this one is pretty tasty! how it came out isn't exactly how i...” Read full tasting note
    shmiracles 736 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Shmiracles

A Sips & Fics Blend
WORK IN PROGRESS
i’ll share samples once i figure out what this tea needs to be.

snowbud for the trees and the stars.
apricot for the lunches and the sun.
cream for the cows and the "cows!”.
and cinnamon for the comfort of music and the heartfelt hugs.

blended with black tea, snowbud, apple pieces, natural apricot flavor, natural creme flavor, apricots, marigold flowers
accented with cinnamon and apricot

inspired by my love for the story ‘The Road Trip Series’ by stupid_drawings.

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Shmiracles View company

1 Tasting Note

you read it right fanfic thread peeps! my third fic tea and ‘work in progress’.

i’m getting better at predicting blends, because this one is pretty tasty! how it came out isn’t exactly how i envisioned it tasting, but it’s close. close enough to be happy with it.
and seeing how the ratio of teas and additions i chose taste together can still teach me about future blending choices. (the more teas from adagio i get to taste the easier it is, because some teas are DUH just more potent in flavor than others.)

for me, its about figuring out the flavors in the right levels but also then considering how the tea smells dry and how the tea looks.

ikr i don’t think i would have ever considered that i’d care how a blend i make looks. but i do. and now in hindsight it’s no surprise, because i WAS an art major after all.

anyways, i know how i’m gonna try adjusting the next version of this blend. and then it might take 1 more after that before i settle on the recipe. but don’t worry! i’m keeping extensive and awesome notes!

OMGsrsly

The whole process sounds so neat. :) I’d be super into this if I had a post box in the States I could get to regularly!

Cavocorax

OMG yes! I love that you are making your own blends. Lemme know when they’re not WIP. :P