Mad Hatter's Delight

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Denise Bartlett

• “YAY! This tea is fabulous! With each sip either the vanilla, caramel or Valentine's is more prominent, and yet each flavor can be IDed in each sip. Nicely blended, nicely done. :) I accidentally...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes
  • “My jug of cold tea for the next few days. Out of a fear that the black wouldn't resteep well (to make iced tea, I make one pot of tea, pour it into my jug, and then resteep the leaves to get my...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1220 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Dash of Caramel Pinch of Cream and a nice helping of Valentines
Story

Huge fan of this movie. I was craving a blend very similar to this when I was watching it. Enjoy!

Created by: Nichole Miller
Contains: caramel, cream, valentines (http://tinyurl.com/4hzpe3v)

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

YAY! This tea is fabulous! With each sip either the vanilla, caramel or Valentine’s is more prominent, and yet each flavor can be IDed in each sip. Nicely blended, nicely done. :) I accidentally let these steep longer than I would have and the flavor remained intact. Mad Hatter’s Delight is strong and bold, yet sweet.

And as a bonus you get a picture of the gorgeous Andrew-Lee Potts!

What else do you need in a tea?! :)

P.S. I was distracted by Andrew-Lee’s gorgeousness and forgot to mention this is one of JoeCool (Nichole)’s creations at Adagio! Sorry girly!

aisling of tea

Holy Frig, I need this tea, like, yesterday. My love for Alice runs deep….ALP especially. My friends are putting together an order, I am so in for some of this!!

aisling of tea

…or not. Holy cow, shipping to Canada is ridiculous!

My jug of cold tea for the next few days. Out of a fear that the black wouldn’t resteep well (to make iced tea, I make one pot of tea, pour it into my jug, and then resteep the leaves to get my full two liters), I probably used way too much and it is super strong. I used about twice the amount of leaf I usually use for 2 L of tea, and I brewed it in a smaller teapot (to avoid having an extra liter leftover…and the other one was dirty). So it is super strong, but very, very tasty. I’m enjoying this iced a lot, though I need to be careful about drinking it after five. I like sleeping. Maybe I need to keep one jug of caf tea and one jug of decaf in the fridge.

This tea really is a delight iced, and it’s creamy without any milk added. A bit bitter, but that’s my fault. It’s creamy and sweet and everything I want in a black tea.

Maybe when I go home to Tennessee in August, I should steal a milk jug or two from mom so I’m not lying when I call my pitchers of iced tea “jugs”.

Iced