Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Nichole

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Krueger’s Kiss
Freddy’s a little creepy, goofy, and nutty – kind of like this blend of Honeybush and Rooibos Flavors.

Created by: Jennifer Bliss
Contains: honeybush orange, rooibos cinnamon apple, rooibos almond

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

2nd infusion, still yum!!!
Love the movies (i’m a huge horror nut) and now I have the perfect horror tea to watch with my movies!

I was always a huge horror scardey cat until I saw the Nightmare on Elm Street movies from the 1980s – Freddy is so campy and hysterically funny!

OMG! You bought MY blend! :) Cool!!!!! I haven’t even bought this one! LOL

It was a Valentine’s Gift. And its awesome! I still have your addy, I’ll send you some! And I didn’t even know it was your blend until I looked it up on Adagio. Crazy!!

teehee! That’s CRAZY! :) Thanks!!!! I need to reorder some stuff – I have like $60 to use! LOL

Ohh I’m checking it out now!!

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of her custom blend!

An interesting blend. The orange is the strongest note, and the apple softens it a little bit, giving it a tangy citrus and sweet apple-y kind of front note. The nutty tones of the honeybush and rooibos are complimented by the almond. The cinnamon isn’t very prominent, but it does give a little depth to the cup.

I enjoyed this.

strange tea name

teehee – indeed it is! I originally entered it into a Halloween Tea Contest and then a friend of mine was super excited because they are a HUGE Krueger Fan! LOL :)

JoeCool (Nichole) – thanks so much for this one!

Funny thing is…this is one of MY CUSTOM BLENDS and I had not purchased/sampled it yet! LOL

I’m not going to rate it because it’s mine but I may mention it within the actual review post…just for kicks

Dry this smells lovely…sweet and creamy and orange and nutty…prior to infusing…after infusing…it’s more sweet to the nose than anything.

The taste is sweet and nutty with hints of orange. I can taste a little apple in the aftertaste, too.

This is INCREDIBLY smooth. What a surprise!

I would say somewhere between a 80-85 ish if I were to give it an official rating…

As it cools I can smell a little bit of the cinnamon but not much. Overall the aroma is delightful! :P