Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

• “So I made this tea for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. Yes cheesy. I used to hate V-day until he came into my life. Anyhow, pretty good! I made this so it was mostly blueberry; however,...” Read full tasting note
    oOTeaOo 1569 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Created by: Charisma Lanez
Penzi, in Swahili, means love. This blend, made with love, consists of blueberry, cream, and vanilla black tea. This is great hot or cold!

I made this tea for you, Farahani. I will never forget how we met in Tanzania in 2007 and soon fell in love (July 7, 2008). Everyday, I enjoy sharing tea with you, and I know that blueberry is your favorite. Farahani, Nakupenda sana! I love you so much forever and always! Happy Valentine’s Day Mpenzi Wangu!

Ingredients: blueberry, cream, vanilla

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

So I made this tea for my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day. Yes cheesy. I used to hate V-day until he came into my life.

Anyhow, pretty good! I made this so it was mostly blueberry; however, when I took a whiff, I could smell the typical Adagio underneath it all. I guess the Ceylon? And the cream and vanilla was there nicely. It isn’t an overwhelming tea blend, but we enjoyed it a lot during dinner :)

I like how it isn’t tart, and I love how there are big bits of blueberry in there. It is a light and comfy tea. I’m not rating it until I’ve tried it a few times though.

Cofftea

You created the blend or you served it? Either way, very cool idea:)

oOTeaOo

I created it on adagio then served it :)

Nichole

This one sounds great. Might have to pick it up!