A Blackberry Mint Julep

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by KeenTeaThyme

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Description
Make summer memories last with this Blackberry, Peppermint and Spearmint blend can help make the memories last. Enjoy hot or cold, to welcome summer or bid the season farewell. This perfect summer blend is great to rid you of Winter blues too!
Story
Summertime is funtime!

Created by: Carolynne Keenan
Contains: blackberry, spearmint, peppermint

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

No rating as this is one of mine. I love the blend of mint and blackberry – it’s one of my favorite iced, and today it’s helping me combat this evil cold/flu that I picked up somewhere. Yum! (for the tea, not the cold)

Keen sent a bit of this to me and I am VERY grateful as I enjoyed it quite a bit!

The Mint-Combo is calming and refreshing but also mellower. The blackberry is right where it needs to be! Together the flavor ratios are in perfect harmony!

I really like this!

Ellyn

this sounds so yummy!

Gravitea

this does sound really good

I brewed the last that I had of this yesterday to make a pitcher of iced tea. As good as this one is hot, it is brilliant iced. Really liking this.

QuiltGuppy

How interesting! Teawing and I were recently discussing Mint Juleps. Blackberry sounds delicious!

KeenTeaThyme

Glad you like this one! (No biased am I – just teasing!) I’ll make a “better” blend when I start selling my own later this summer by adding blackberry pieces and more mint.

Never tried it iced though. YUMs!

The description had me at “winter blues;” boy, do I need an antidote. My first snuffle at the packet resulted in a sneezy-nose full of spearmint, so I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to detect the blackberry, but it’s definitely in there, especially with a little bit of sweetener to root it out.

I don’t think I’ll have the fortitude to wait till hot weather to try this iced, but it’s definitely got a summer-cooler personality.

Nicely balanced, nicely done, and much appreciated. Props to the blending chops of Keenteathyme!

KeenTeaThyme

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Just picked this one up. . . .and I’m so happy I did. I’m a bit of a blackberry nut as of late and this one took care of my blackberry cravings. Soo good. All of the flavors mingle in such a happy way. This one is fantastic hot or cold (I tried both today) Will always be in my tea cupboard. . . Love it!

KeenTeaThyme

You are a sweetheart! I’m glad you liked it. ;) Saw some of your awesome blends and I’ve got to try them – any tea that makes Ash prevail rocks! :)

Nichole

You gotta love Bruce Campbell/Evil Dead/Army of Darkness!! :)

This smells really good, but then I like the mint. The flavour goes well with the berry, even though it’s a little hidden.

So far, I’ve only tried this hot. Seems it would be better cold.