Black Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by KeenTeaThyme

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Vanilla and peach oolong teas are a perfect medley alone, but add a pinch of vanilla black tea and this is peachy heaven! Add sweetener as desired but this blend is delish sans sugar.

(by Carolynne Keenan)

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

I won’t rate this as Peachy Keen is one of my blends…but I do really enjoy the harmony of peach and vanilla goodness in this one. I taste an equal amount of both, so much that it reminds me of peach cobbler with ice cream, or peachy ice cream (which I can’t eat anyway). Wonderful!

If you like peach and vanilla together, I recommend Lupicia’s Momoko. It’s a green tea and super delicious!

I received my package from Keenteathyme a while ago but do to school and such just have not been able to drink very much tea… But now that I am on break hopefully I will remedy that. This tea I was not sure I would be in the mood for hot. But I do like to taste all of my teas hot at least once. The smell was a peachy just like I thought it would be with a nice black tea smell as well.

Wow after the steep this tea smells so much like a juicy peach yum! I had to taste it and it tastes just like one as well with just a hint of vanilla to smooth out the tea. It makes for a great dessert tea or just when you are craving something sweet. (which for me is whenever I am done eating anything) :) I did sweeten it since I typically add a bit of rock sugar to all of my teas.This was a big hit for me and I wasn’t sure if I was in the mood at all of for it! I may have to try the last bit of this iced just to see how the flavors are in the iced version! Thanks so much Carolynne for a yummy tea!

This was a free sample with an order from Keen Tea Thyme — check out her teatra.de, by the by, there are a lot of yummy things there.

I generally don’t notice a very strong fruit flavor in Adagio’s teas, and this blend is no exception. Still, it’s a pleasant combination of vanilla and peach, and with a little something to sweeten it, it makes for a great dessert tea. I can’t see myself going out of my way to get more, but I’m glad I got to try it!

Thanks for the free promo. :) I plan on trying to make this myself for my shop. (I’m imagining a two-year-old saying, “Do myself.” :) )

You should! Peaches and cream is a combo that’s just perfect for tea.

It’s one even the (overly picky) hubby will try. ;) Coming soon to a Keen Tea Thyme shop near you…

I had this last night and I want to try it iced. It really reminded me of peach snapple