Autumn's Walk

Black Honeybush Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Adeline

• “Don't you love how a slow, all-day rain turns a gotta-do Saturday into a legitimately luscious, lazy afternoon? Cease-fire declared on household chores; harvest coffee candle scenting the room;...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1693 tasting notes
  • “*keenteathyme* sent me a bit of her Adagio Blend...thanks so much! I must say the Hazelnut is certainly in the fore-front on this one. I can't really taste the chocolate or the vanilla but I...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Backlog: Not bad. I wasn't too sure how I'd like it since it is a decaffeinated black tea blend from Adagio, and I'm not too crazy about Adagio's black teas ... so I guess part of me figures that...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4323 tasting notes
  • “So this tea was Also given to me by *keenteathyme* And this is Good, Such a wonderful tea For this beautiful fall weather we are having right now, i Really enjoyed this one! ” Read full tasting note
    SaraFitz 87 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

A caffeine-free blend, Autumn’s Walk is the perfect companion on brisk fall and winter nights. Brew a cup of this decaf vanilla, honeybush hazelnut and honeybush chocolate tea and relax peacefully.

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

Don’t you love how a slow, all-day rain turns a gotta-do Saturday into a legitimately luscious, lazy afternoon? Cease-fire declared on household chores; harvest coffee candle scenting the room; hubby’s homemade steak chili in the crock-pot scenting the kitchen. PBS travel shows to escape with. Tazo the Serial Killer innocently snuffling rabbit-breath while he naps with a paw over his eyes. Ah, fall.

Thus, nothing more fitting for the occasion than this rich, thick choco-nutty blend concocted by keenteathyme. I’m cool with honeybush and rooibos, but for those of you who aren’t, it politely steps out of the way to make room for the lovely hazelnut. Little half and half turns it into dessert.

keenteathyme sent me a bit of her Adagio Blend…thanks so much!

I must say the Hazelnut is certainly in the fore-front on this one. I can’t really taste the chocolate or the vanilla but I can taste the creamy-texture so I will chalk that up to the vanilla…I do like this taste melted into the Honeybush base and it’s natural sweetness.

Satisfying cuppa!

gmathis

I have some of this too, and am so glad the temps are ratcheting down; this is definitely a fall-weather tea.

Backlog:

Not bad. I wasn’t too sure how I’d like it since it is a decaffeinated black tea blend from Adagio, and I’m not too crazy about Adagio’s black teas … so I guess part of me figures that the decaffeinated black teas have got to be worse, right? But it’s not too bad. This blend is actually tasty.

The black tea isn’t a very strong flavor here, I taste more vanilla, hazelnut, and chocolate than I do black tea. And given my misgivings about Adagio’s black teas … that’s probably a good thing. I taste the nutty, honeyed notes of the honeybush too.

A clever blend.

So this tea was Also given to me by keenteathyme And this is Good, Such a wonderful tea For this beautiful fall weather we are having right now, i Really enjoyed this one!

Confession: this is the first honeybush I’ve ever had, which is pretty odd considering my sweet tooth makes me more suited to it than to rooibos. So I don’t know if it’s the honeybush or the combination of flavors that makes this blend great — but whichever it is, I approve. Slightly sweet but not dessert-y, this is a yummy and calming tea that really does make me want to curl up somewhere on a cool fall day.

KeenTeaThyme