Herbal Honeybush White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kathryn Ann

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is an interesting one. The predominant flavor I'm getting is the sour apple, but I can find the the honeybush vanilla if I look for it (or if I sniff it). I haven't yet tried snowbud on its...” Read full tasting note
    Renleigh 26 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

“Deep in the meadow, hidden far away A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray Forget your woes and let your troubles lay And when it’s morning again, they’ll wash away Here it’s safe, here it’s warm Here the daisies guard you from every harm Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true Here is the place where I love you.” Warm Vanilla and Honey against bright, crisp Apples.

ingredients:
honeybush vanilla, sour apple, snowbud

created by cara mcgee

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This is an interesting one. The predominant flavor I’m getting is the sour apple, but I can find the the honeybush vanilla if I look for it (or if I sniff it). I haven’t yet tried snowbud on its own so it’s difficult for me to identify it. I feel like this is one that could vary a lot from cup to cup, since its components are so different in size; I did make an effort to shake it up but the bag is pretty full so there wasn’t a lot of room and I wound up with a lot of apple pieces this time. I might prefer it with a more balanced mix.

As I continue to sip it and search for adjectives, I keep coming back around to “light”. Its flavor is a relatively gentle one that disappears from the tongue quickly. I like having some subtle teas for slow afternoons (or mornings where I don’t need more caffeine) but I feel like it’s easily forgotten (as evidenced by the fact that I’ve had this for months and only drank it twice). It’ll probably get more play as the winter goes on and I get more sore throats like the one I’m attempting to shake off now.