Edit tea info Last updated by KallieBoo!

• “The tea is very moody. It doesn't like to be made like traditional black tea.. The first time I made it I used boiling water at 3 minutes. It was so... BITTER! But I guess that's what I get with...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 746 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Cutie is a spicy, little fancy rat that was named after the small cutie oranges after she tried to steal one away to her food stash. The orange represents what she was named after and the ginger for her spicy sassiness!

She does what she wants and you can usually find her napping on the warm, clean towels in the laundry room when she decides she doesn’t like her cage anymore!

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

The tea is very moody. It doesn’t like to be made like traditional black tea.. The first time I made it I used boiling water at 3 minutes. It was so… BITTER! But I guess that’s what I get with grapefruit and orange peels… SO we tried it today at 195 for 1 minute and 15 seconds. It turned out delicious! The ginger is the more dominate flavor followed by some citrusy notes. Mostly grapefruit. It’s different but it’s ok. Honestly.. I like it. I will probably play around with it a little more on water temperature and steeping time. See what I can come up with!