Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by KallieBoo!

• “*KallieBoo!* Thanks for a bit of this! I totally LOVED this one when I saw it because of the adorable pic of Silly Sox KallieBoo! has on the product/description. There is that rooibos...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “So I'm back logging right now. I drank this at 12 am after I came home from work. The aroma is heavy with vanilla and some nuttiness. The taste is extremely yummy though. It almost reminds me of...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 794 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Sox is a fat little rat who loves the noms(especially almonds)! She is honeybush brown with little vanilla white socks on her feet(hence her name)!

In her stash of noms you will find almonds, yogies, and raisins. She loves to spend her days napping and her nights causing trouble(and eating of course)!

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

KallieBoo! Thanks for a bit of this!

There is that rooibos sweetness you can count on but a little bit of nuttiness and a “scoch” of berry, even. “Scoch” is a word my husband uses a lot…meaning a spec or a tad or a hint of something. I don’t even know if I am spelling that right. LOL :)

Regardless this is a neat Rooibos…subtly flavored. As it cools I can also pick up on some vanilla notes :)

So I’m back logging right now. I drank this at 12 am after I came home from work. The aroma is heavy with vanilla and some nuttiness. The taste is extremely yummy though. It almost reminds me of those almond windmill cookies you get from Trader Joes. SO GOOD.

TeaEqualsBliss

SOX is so cute! LOVE the pic!!

KallieBoo!