Halloween Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Nichole/CuppaGeek

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Sunday Sample Sipdown! Thanks to Rachel for this one! I’m just going to log the teas I drink today and review them tomorrow at work since I only have the internet on my phone...” Read full tasting note
    Jaxx2307 158 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

halloween

created by: Jordan Enders
A taste of pumpkin, a dash of spice. With undertones of smokey lapsang souchong and caramel. A dash of cocoa nibs to sweeten the deal. They all come together to give you all the sense of Halloween in one tea.

If ever you wanted a tea that could encapsulate the sensation of experiencing the jack’o’lanterns, campfires, and candies of Halloween in a tea then this blend is for you. I have always adore Halloween and so I blended a tea that will remind me of the holiday all year long.

ingredients:
pumpkin spice, lapsang souchong, caramel

accent:

cocoa nibs

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Sunday Sample Sipdown! Thanks to Rachel for this one! I’m just going to log the teas I drink today and review them tomorrow at work since I only have the internet on my phone at home.

My first Lapsang Souchong ever! I actually really liked the fire smokeyness in this tea. I couldn’t quite taste the pumpkin spice or caramel, but I think it’s because I was paying closer attention to the smokey flavor in the tea. Like a chickory almost. I’ll have to try it again soon and see if I can get any of those flavors in a note.