one sweet cup

Chocolate Chip, Cream Flavoring, Hazelnut Natural Flavouring, Natural Caramel Flavor
Caramel, Hazelnut
Edit tea info Last updated by Starfevre

• “First time I'm having this with the 'new' Adagio parameters (aka, not boiling water for black base teas). This blend is getting old and I'm really going to have to give some of it away if I'm...” Read full tasting note
    Starfevre 556 tasting notes
  • “This one was sent straight from the creator, Starfevre! thanks so much This is the third Adagio tea I have now with hazelnut, but that seems to be the favorite flavor of Adagio teas that I've...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1450 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

one sweet cup
created by: Kristina Desmond

A blend of hazelnut and caramel black tea with a touch of cream and chocolate chips. A delicious dessert tea, or for any time of day.

Inspired by the recent death of my favourite kitty, Gizmo, on July 31st 2012, I’ve been drinking nothing but sweet teas and making this blend manually from my separate packages.

ingredients:
hazelnut, caramel, cream

accent:
chocolate chips

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

First time I’m having this with the ‘new’ Adagio parameters (aka, not boiling water for black base teas).

This blend is getting old and I’m really going to have to give some of it away if I’m going to get through it in a timely fashion. Maybe as a bonus tea in my next couple of swaps or something. Same with my other Adagio custom blend.

This is still slightly bitter, but not much, not even enough to bother me and I am super bitter sensitive. I pick up the hazelnut mostly and perhaps a touch of caramel but not much and none of the other flavours that are supposed to be in here either. Perhaps my tongue’s not up to it today after I abused it with honeybush yesterday. I have one more mug of this left before I can move on to a different tea. I really need to bring in a Finium basket to work. I bought one for this purpose and I just haven’t gotten around to doing it.

Also note to self, I need to bring in a chocolate tea or two because one of my coworkers wants one.

This one was sent straight from the creator, Starfevre! thanks so much This is the third Adagio tea I have now with hazelnut, but that seems to be the favorite flavor of Adagio teas that I’ve tried, so it’s nice to have a few Adagio hazelnut options. That seems like it would sound excessive to a non-tea drinker though! With this one, it seems the hazelnut is still at the forefront. I really don’t get any of the caramel or cream flavor, sadly. I think the hazelnut in the blend might just be overpowering the other two, but of course, I don’t mind the hazelnut! It does seem like a really great combination for a blend though. I could also taste the bittersweet flavor of the chocolate chips. There were a few in the infuser!