Fruit Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Apricot, Cream, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Lariel
Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Backlogging from last night. This was my bedtime tea, and I have to say it's quickly becoming one of my favorite herbals. It starts off as an almost peaches and cream tea, but as it cools the...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 457 tasting notes
  • “I made this blend after liking the peach and apricot red bush teas. My personal stash has more vanilla (rooibos) added. The aroma is mostly peach. And a bit of apricot, with a hint of vanilla....” Read full tasting note
    Lariel 262 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

blended with honeybush tea, rooibos tea, apple pieces, marigold flowers, natural peach flavor, natural apricot flavor, natural vanilla flavor, apricots.

Created by: Spice Lady

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

Backlogging from last night. This was my bedtime tea, and I have to say it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite herbals. It starts off as an almost peaches and cream tea, but as it cools the marigold gives a lovely floral note. The apricot also becomes more apparent as the tea cools. So you begin with peaches and cream and end with an apricot floral tea. It’s absolutely enjoyable from the first sip to the last.

Bumped up my rating a bit to reflect my current love for this blend.

I made this blend after liking the peach and apricot red bush teas.

My personal stash has more vanilla (rooibos) added. The aroma is mostly peach. And a bit of apricot, with a hint of vanilla. That is also really close to the flavour. Being also most strongly peach. It makes for a sweet evening or dessert tea, if you like fruit.