Bo - Lost Girl Tea Series

Black Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by KeenTeaThyme

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Bo is feisty, sexy, mysterious, and of course the unaligned fae succubus on the hit TV show, Lost Girl. Enjoy a spicy cuppa Bo-style while watching your fave episode or catching up! Try all of the Lost Girl Teas.

blended with black tea, peppermint, cinnamon bark, natural cinnamon flavor, orange peels, natural spice flavor, cardamom pods, cloves, ginger root, natural ginger flavor

teas: cinnamon, christmas, peppermint

accented with cinnamon

A spicy blend of cinnamon and Christmas black tea and peppermint herbal tisane, with a cinnamon accent, this brews a spicy bold cuppa – just as feisty as the sexy Bo!

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

No rating as this is one of my custom blends.

I really enjoy this spicy and fragrant cup. I wish I was watching Lost Girl right now, but since I’m not, I’ll have to settle for this.

My only complaint with Adagio teas is that bitter Ceylon/black tea flavor, but if you let this one steep over five minutes, the spiciness wins out. So instead of a bitter cuppa, I’m enjoying a spicy cuppa. Epic!

Is Lost Girl a good show? I see it recommended a lot to fans of Buffy/Angel

I love Lost Girl! I’m not a big Angel fan (can’t stand that David Boreanez or whatever his name is), but do enjoy Buffy. I like it better than Buffy, personally. Canadian TV is a lot freer, which is surprising. This has a good plot, great stories and the characters are memorable. I’m a huge fan! :)

Lost girl is great!! my fave character is Dyson :)

your version of chai sounds great!