Fire and Blood Tea (Targaryen)

Black Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by KeenTeaThyme

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I'm a nut for anything gunpowder (tea or otherwise...), and I'm a huge fan of the Game of Thrones TV show. I'm working through the Song of Fire and Ice books...slowly. Anyway, my fave House is...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

“Spicy & exotic”

ingredients & lore
blended with green tea, black tea, gunpowder, natural spice flavor, orange peels, cinnamon bark, ginger root, cloves, cardamom pods

teas: spiced green, oriental spice, gunpowder

Inspired by the Targaryen family from the Song of Ice and Fire novels by George R. R. Martin as well as HBO’s series ‘Game of Thrones.’

Created by Jennifer Carrozza

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m a nut for anything gunpowder (tea or otherwise…), and I’m a huge fan of the Game of Thrones TV show. I’m working through the Song of Fire and Ice books…slowly.

Anyway, my fave House is Targaryen. I’d pick Stark for Arya, but they’re so nasty to Jon Snow and I hate Catelyn – both in the books and show – so I side with the dragons.

Oh, the tea. Right. This has a fragrant and spicy flavor, mixed with the slight smoky flavor of Adagio’s gunpowder green. Their gunpowder green isn’t my fave, but it’s decent enough. The spices of this mix well with it. Overall, it’s a decent cuppa.

Stephanie

I agree with ya about Game of Thrones :) Also that tea sounds pretty good!

KeenTeaThyme

It’s definitely worth a try – the tea is. Game of Thrones rocks, although I definitely miss Mark Addy and Sean Bean.

Barbara

Turned the tv show off after about 15 minutes. Really not up to the level of the books, esp. psychological depth wise. Just love the books though. Presently in part 3.