Black Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tamm

• “Sipdown! I actually really enjoyed this one. It is a light chocolate tea that reminds me of jelly rolls. This tea could have used something to ground it a bit more; maybe a stronger black base? I...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 538 tasting notes
  • “Don't think I get pear or strawberry. However, it does taste like the scent of an old fashioned candy store. Kind of like old wood (not in a bad way) and nonspecific "sweet." Maybe that is the...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 520 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Fruity and sweet, this tea will keep you company on the loneliest of days. White pear/wild strawberry/chocolate chip.

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

Sipdown!
I actually really enjoyed this one. It is a light chocolate tea that reminds me of jelly rolls. This tea could have used something to ground it a bit more; maybe a stronger black base? I tend to enjoy my chocolate teas with dark bases.

Don’t think I get pear or strawberry. However, it does taste like the scent of an old fashioned candy store. Kind of like old wood (not in a bad way) and nonspecific “sweet.” Maybe that is the jelly roll chocolate taste Tamm mentioned.

Thanks for the sample, Tamm!

Tamm

To really tease the pear out I had to use quite a bit of leaf for this one. I do like the jelly roll aspects though! lol I like getting away with drinking my sweets.