Edit tea info Last updated by Tamm

• “I'm totally frustrated at our mail people lately. It feels like they're holding our mail! I got my Wed. on Sat. and I'm still waiting for a book that got mailed out a week and a half ago. On top of...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 521 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

A no-nonsense tea with a touch of lemon and spice, perfect for a night of studying complex algorithms. Hazelnut/Ginger/Chocolate+Lemon Verbena

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

I’m totally frustrated at our mail people lately. It feels like they’re holding our mail! I got my Wed. on Sat. and I’m still waiting for a book that got mailed out a week and a half ago. On top of this, I’m waiting for a Verdant order which was supposed to go out today, but is stuck in sorting. It took them a whole 5 days just to ship it from the drop off! In other words, they’re really just making me mad at this point.
As for the tea, this one is a tea that goes in and out of popularity for me. Some days I love it, some days I hate it. Notes of ginger, lemon balm, chocolate, sharp herbs, and nuts. No nonsense for sure!