Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

From Custom-Adagio Teas

You could say I had to ‘hunt’ down the appropriate ingredients for Dean’s strong, resilient blend. But in the end it was easy as pie.

blended with black tea, toasted mate tea, cinnamon bark, ginger root, orange peels, natural hazelnut flavor, natural spice flavor, natural caramel flavor, cocoa nibs, natural chocolate flavor, natural vanilla flavor

teas: hazelnut, spiced mate, tiger eye

accented with marigold flowers

steep at 190° for 3 mins

Inspired by CW’s Supernatural. Made for my own (exhausted) entertainment.

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

This is okay. It’s not my favorite but it’s passable. It does fit Dean, though. It’s a strong, savory blend with an undertone of subtley and softness. Just like Dean.

Had to dump out my bag, mix it up better, and refill my bag before I made my tea. Got all settled n’stufff.

It was a pleasant tea. Nothing too amazing, though. I had hoped for more… punch. More kick. More apple pie.

The hazelnut is dreamy though. this is a blend for fans of Dean that want to imagine cuddling up to his leather jacket with him. That is to say; not the actual Dean who never gets to really ever eat his pie.

overall I just hoped for MORE. I got a lot of marigold flowers. That’s not very Dean-y.