The Clown Fish

Edit tea info Last updated by KallieBoo!
Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “The aroma of the dry leaf is sooo nice. The flavor is just the classic orange cream. It's smooth and the flavors are balanced and blend well. No bitterness here. I enjoyed this but I think I wanna...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 794 tasting notes
  • “I received 2 cups of this from *BrewTEAllySwwet's* tea stash sale. Thank you. I was not a fan. I didn't get orange or cream out of this tea. The base seem to be the standard adagio black base,...” Read full tasting note
    Teatiff 421 tasting notes
  • “This came from a swap with *KallieBoo!* I put off trying this for awhile as I have noticed that the Adagio black tea base isn't my favorite. For this reason, I made sure I steeped for a short...” Read full tasting note
    jeweledthumb 305 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

This little guy is no joke. He’s obviously the bravest of them all. He likes to hang out with his odd friend the Anemone. His orange and vanilla cream stripes make him one of the most recognizable fish in the ocean.

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

The aroma of the dry leaf is sooo nice. The flavor is just the classic orange cream. It’s smooth and the flavors are balanced and blend well. No bitterness here. I enjoyed this but I think I wanna make it iced.

I received 2 cups of this from BrewTEAllySwwet’s tea stash sale. Thank you.

I was not a fan. I didn’t get orange or cream out of this tea. The base seem to be the standard adagio black base, with a hint of flavor, but wasn’t able to pick out on the actual teaste. I am glad I got to try this, but it was not for me.

This came from a swap with KallieBoo!

I put off trying this for awhile as I have noticed that the Adagio black tea base isn’t my favorite. For this reason, I made sure I steeped for a short amount of time. This has a orange creamsicle scent and taste but it’s very light. I enjoyed this more than I thought I would but I don’t think it warrants a purchase.

I managed to get two steeps worth of the leaves so I have another couple of teaspoons for another cup. I used 2 in my 16oz steeping mug and added sweetener.