Black Food Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Lariel of Lórien

• “This is my attempt at chocolate pumpkin pie. So I guess it's inspired. Smells nice, like spiced chocolate. The flavour is sweet and a little spicy. Not really much chocolate (there, but subtle),...” Read full tasting note
    Lariel 454 tasting notes
  • “Holy crap I love the name! A little strong in the clove department and needed sweetening to round it out a bit for my buds. I think I can taste a tiny bit of chocolate, but there isn't a ton of it...” Read full tasting note
    Dustin2Dust 536 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Black tea, natural pumpkin spice flavor, natural almond flavor, natural vanilla flavor, cinnamon bark, cloves, ginger root, marigold flowers, cardamom pods.

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

This is my attempt at chocolate pumpkin pie. So I guess it’s inspired.

Smells nice, like spiced chocolate. The flavour is sweet and a little spicy. Not really much chocolate (there, but subtle), but I do taste the pumpkin. It’s like having creamy pumpkin pie with a sprinkling of chocolate chips.

Holy crap I love the name! A little strong in the clove department and needed sweetening to round it out a bit for my buds. I think I can taste a tiny bit of chocolate, but there isn’t a ton of it coming through, mostly I get pumpkin pie spices. I can’t tell if I’m imagining or actually tasting a nuttiness at the end of each sip. It’s a nice cup and I’d reach for it over a bunch of the other pumpkin spice teas out there, but it isn’t a must have.

P. S. Good job, Lariel!