Celes(tea)el (blend)

Green Oolong White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by bookshark

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I was hesitant to get this because there are three totally different types of tea (white, green, AND oolong!) but I was all "ooooh, slightly smokey vanilla? gimme!" When I first opened the bag I...” Read full tasting note
    kiki 173 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

created by Meg Daunting

Light and smooth flavored with a touch of vanilla, there is definitely something Celestial about this blend! The gunpower adds a hint of hunter earthiness that makes this ship blend into an excellent cupful.

snowbud, gunpowder, vanilla oolong

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I was hesitant to get this because there are three totally different types of tea (white, green, AND oolong!) but I was all “ooooh, slightly smokey vanilla? gimme!”

When I first opened the bag I was met with a very pleasant vanilla… but it was all lost :(
I don’t feel like I have the palette to describe what’s going on here in my cup, but it definitely has a more pronounced smokey flavor. Where’s the vanilla? soooooo, I added sugar, mwuahahaha. I like it better, but still, it’s no surprise this is at the back of my cupboard.

I think next time I will go for a shorter steep time, instead of the recommended 3minutes.