Black Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by kyoulove

• “This has unexpectantly become one of my morning work go to's. I don't specifically get the taste of blueberries while drinking this but I definitely taste something fruity, for some reason I want...” Read full tasting note
    beelicious 84 tasting notes
  • “This tea was quite good! I was a little wary at first, the smell out of the bag was very strong blueberry. After brewing I had a few sips with nothing in it, and wasn't too impressed, but when I...” Read full tasting note
    kyoulove 72 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Heading out for a five year mission in space? Or just craving something bold and yummy for your tea time? Boldly is earthy with a bright splash of blueberry scent and flavor. Tell your doctor and first officer to relax and share a cup with you!

Ingredients: blueberry, assam melody, almond oolong; accented with lemon balm

created by Meg Daunting

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

This has unexpectantly become one of my morning work go to’s. I don’t specifically get the taste of blueberries while drinking this but I definitely taste something fruity, for some reason I want to say that I get more of a peachy, stone fruity flavor than blueberries but maybe my taste buds are just off. I’ve drunk through a 3 oz bag pretty quick and although I won’t be in a rush to restock (I have WAY to much tea right now) it will remain on my list of potential future purchases.

This tea was quite good! I was a little wary at first, the smell out of the bag was very strong blueberry. After brewing I had a few sips with nothing in it, and wasn’t too impressed, but when I added milk and sugar it was delicious! Very smooth and fruity – yum!