Elixir of Life

Black Tea, Hazelnut Natural Flavouring, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Raspberry Leaves, Strawberry
Edit tea info Last updated by lolainred

From Custom-Adagio Teas

The Elixir grants the drinker an indefinitely extended life, for as long as they keep drinking it regularly. A person that relies on the Elixir will die if they cannot obtain more Elixir before the last quantity imbibed wears off. The Elixir does not make the drinker truly immortal, but only lengthens the lifespan. For example, Nicolas Flamel (who created the Philosopher’s Stone) and his wife Perenelle lived for little over six-hundred and sixty years because of this elixir.

Ingredients: strawberry, vanilla, hazelnut

created by: Robert Pirlot

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

I have been trying to make a point to try some of the teas I have been seriously neglecting. This is one of those. I got it in a set with all the other Harry Potter themed teas and haven’t tried any of them. o.O

This one smells incredible. At first smell it seems very strawberry heavy and only a hint of vanilla. After steeping the scent mellows out quite a bit, but you can definitely still smell the strawberry and something nutty.

I didn’t think this one had that much flavor, unfortunately. I got the slightly nutty flavor and maybe a hint of sweetness from the strawberry, but definitely very little vanilla. I do wonder if this had anything to do with steeping it at a lower temperature, which I did because the water output on the water cooler at work is at about 180. I steeped it a little longer because of this, but still not it was very weak.

I am curious to try it a bit stronger and steeped at the right temperature in the future and add a little sweetener & milk like others have seemed to do with success. We shall see.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this tea. The nutty, creamy, chocolatey, strawberry taste is lovely with cream and sugar. SO tasty!!!!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

This was quite delicious! Light and fruity (strawberry and vanilla!), tastes lovely with milk and sugar.