Chocolate, Cocoa, Hazelnut, Mint, Spearmint
Edit tea info Last updated by kyoulove

• “Sipdown (147/154)! Thanks *Dexter* for the sample! There's definitely a lot of mint in this one visually, but interestingly enough I found that the mint was really, really light overall....” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2265 tasting notes
  • “This one tastes just like it says on the box. Peppermint, spearmint, and chocolate. The chocolate here tastes more dark than milk, and surprisingly with all the mint, it's not overwhelming for me....” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 701 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown!! (163) So this is merely a mediocre chocolate peppermint tea. Nothing particularly special aside from the name. It is enjoyable enough but I certainly don't need 3 oz, especially when I...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2068 tasting notes
  • “*dexter* also sent this one my way...and i guess if this tea is trying to live up to it's potion, it worked since this tastes not so good. Albeit, it wasn't a dump it down the drain tea...but the...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5360 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Skele-Gro is a dreadful-tasting potion which causes vanished or otherwise lost bones to regrow in a notably slow and painful process. The potion smokes as it is dispensed. Swallowing it burns the throat, and, according to Harry, it tasted awful.

Ingredients: peppermint, chocolate chip, spearmint

created by: Robert Pirlot

creators notes: Now this is suppose to taste horrible but this Tea will be a Mint Chocolate Chip Flavored tea. Recommended to add sugar and milk and it will become a nice desert.

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

Sipdown (147/154)!

Thanks Dexter for the sample! There’s definitely a lot of mint in this one visually, but interestingly enough I found that the mint was really, really light overall. Interestingly, I thought it was shockingly similar to the Adagio “Serenitea” fan blend which is mint and hazelnut.

Definitely had to go double check the ingredients for this one; there’s not even hazelnut in it!? I feel like lately I’ve been so terribly off with what ingredients are in what teas; but only in regard to Adagio blends. What is this madness!?

But yeah; it was pretty decent. Overall not much to it to be excited over other than the name, though.

Flavors: Chocolate, Cocoa, Hazelnut, Mint, Spearmint

This one tastes just like it says on the box. Peppermint, spearmint, and chocolate. The chocolate here tastes more dark than milk, and surprisingly with all the mint, it’s not overwhelming for me. Interesting indeed. A nice cuppa to finish off a long day at work.

Thanks for sharing Dexter!

mj

You would think Skele-Gro would not be quite so pleasant haha

Courtney

You would think. I keep waiting for a prickling in my arm haha. :)

Cameron B.

The whole potions fandom is a strange concept to me, considering most of the potions in Harry Potter supposedly taste horrible.

2068 tasting notes

Sipdown!! (163)

So this is merely a mediocre chocolate peppermint tea. Nothing particularly special aside from the name. It is enjoyable enough but I certainly don’t need 3 oz, especially when I have lots of Butiki’s Peppermint Patty to satisfy all my chocolate mint cravings. Nonetheless, thank you Nattie for the chance to try it!!

Dustin

The name would have sucked me into a purchase!

dexter also sent this one my way…and i guess if this tea is trying to live up to it’s potion, it worked since this tastes not so good. Albeit, it wasn’t a dump it down the drain tea…but the ingredients didn’t really blend harmoniously in this one. i think in part it’s also because i’m not overly a fan of intensly minty teas. i need there to be other things to really counter balance the mint. no matter what kind of mint it is. that being said, still glad to have tried it! :)

Final Count: 134 (9 more to go + whatever comes in this month)

Courtney

HP love.

This tea tastes better than it smells, but it’s ultimately a bit underwhelming. I found it needed milk and sugar to bring out the taste (even leaving the sugar out left the cup a bit bland). The predominant flavor is peppermint, but if I concentrate, I can taste the chocolate. It doesn’t put me in mind of mint chocolate chip, though (as promised… I’m not bitter about it, or anything…).

It’s a nice enough blend, but I don’t feel the need to purchase it again.