The Imp's Brew

Edit tea info Last updated by Grrarrgh

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I just got this in the mail today and I have to try it right away. I've been so excited ever since I saw the description. It seemed like it would be the exact fall tea I've been looking for....” Read full tasting note
    Grrarrgh 3 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

From Adagio – Spicy and unusual, the blend will hit your armored heart with spicy and sweet taste.

Black tea with oriental spice, caramel, apple, and cinnamon.

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I just got this in the mail today and I have to try it right away. I’ve been so excited ever since I saw the description. It seemed like it would be the exact fall tea I’ve been looking for.

Aroma – holy mackerel, this smells amazing. Exactly like fall. First sip – straight, no sweetener or anything. So good. Exactly what I was hoping for. There’s something that’s not quite there; I don’t know exactly what it is. The apple is a little light – maybe that’s what it is. I have some apple, maybe I’ll see if iI can step it up a bit.
I added a little honey – even better. I still may add a bit of the straight apple to see if I can up that flavor a bit, but this is great. Exactly what I’ve been looking for in a fall tea.