Chocolate, Nuts, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Ag

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I was hoping/thinking this would be a chocolate chai blend, or at least that's how I imagined it would turn out in my head. It does have a strong chocolate flavor to it (although more of a... burnt...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 929 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Created by: Jessica S.

Dark, strong, and a little bit dangerous, this blend of black teas with notes of chocolate and spice fuels Garrus for a day of sniping and sarcasm. He’d make some for you now, but he’s in the middle of some calibrations.

blended with black tea, cocoa nibs, natural chocolate flavor, natural hazelnut flavor, natural spice flavor, orange peels, cinnamon bark, ginger root, cloves, cardamom pods

teas: chocolate, oriental spice, hazelnut

accented with chocolate chips

Inspired by the Mass Effect games from Bioware.

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I was hoping/thinking this would be a chocolate chai blend, or at least that’s how I imagined it would turn out in my head. It does have a strong chocolate flavor to it (although more of a… burnt chocolate spice than chocolate itself), and there are elements of chai in it as well, along with a hint of orange. It’s also a bit of lingering dryness, which I’m learning is the nut flavoring that Adagio uses. If it weren’t for this last bit, I’d give this a strong recommendation, however the dry factor is really ruining drinking anything else for me, as it’s sticking round well past the sip.

Thank you Cavocorax for sharing this with me! This was on my list to try for some time now, so I’m glad I finally got the opportunity thanks to our swap.

Flavors: Chocolate, Nuts, Orange Zest