White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by The Apothecary

1 Tasting Note View all

From Custom-Adagio Teas

A mild, calming tea perfect for drinking in the bath. This blend is lower on caffeine so not the best to keep you up late studying, but I’m sure it will help you pass your exams regardless.

Tea by Cara McGee
Includes Snowbud,white blueberry and kukicha

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

It’s that time of year and I couldn’t resist ordering more tea. I was running low on my favorites, so I reordered and then got a few new things! My tea came in yesterday just as I was getting off work. I always get excited when the UPS guy comes and hands me my box of tea! Because then I can go in and smell all the new teas I get try! I’m weird I know on with the review! I’ve been wanting to try this since around June. The smell of the tea at first made me wary. Although smells often make me wary of trying anything new. This tea was a very nice surprise! While mellow it also packs a lite punch especially when sugar is added. It really brings out the blueberry! Overall the taste is crisp and refreshing. Normally it takes me forever to finish a cup of tea. Not this time I could barely put the cup down!!