Lamppost in Winter

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kokabel
Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 16 oz / 473 ml

• “Oops! Forgot I was steeping this and so it went quite a bit over. But somehow it isn't bitter, so it's a win! This tea includes a lot of Adagio's better black chocolate+raspberry things. It's a...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 536 tasting notes
  • “This is from last week. Importing from my notebook :) (Just found steepster!) I was not impressed with this at all. I really really wanted to be. My notes say to try this iced- which isn't...” Read full tasting note
    Kokabel 38 tasting notes

From Custom-Adagio Teas

created by: TheFontBandit Tea

“Watch as I thrash our enemies with the mighty power of floral arrangements! Feel my thorns, darkspawn! I will overpower you with my rosy scent!”

A cheeky, romantic blend for the prodigal prince of Ferelden. Bright raspberry notes blend with the flavor of chocolate-covered strawberries. Rose hips and petals give the tea a bit of added romance and tangy flavor.

No way affiliated with Bioware. This tea blend is just created by a fan and inspired by the world of Thedas.

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

Oops! Forgot I was steeping this and so it went quite a bit over. But somehow it isn’t bitter, so it’s a win! This tea includes a lot of Adagio’s better black chocolate+raspberry things. It’s a given that this would taste quite good. It reminds me of the Neil tea I had awhile ago (they share some ingredients). In other words, tastes of those chocolate/raspberry stick I always get for Christmas. Very tasty!

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is from last week. Importing from my notebook :) (Just found steepster!)

I was not impressed with this at all. I really really wanted to be. My notes say to try this iced- which isn’t something I would expect from a black tea. I was underwhelmed, but drank it all during work. :)