Almond Cinnamon Biscotti Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

From Custom-Adagio Teas

Almond Cinnamon Biscotti black tea, is a tasty blend that will warm and comfort you on those cold winter mornings/days. This tea is mostly Almonds with Cinnamon and a touch of Cream.
Created by: Woodie Barnes
Contains: almond, cinnamon, cream

About Custom-Adagio Teas View company

This was super yummy. It tasted like cinnamon tea with almond flavoring. The cinnamon definitely came through stronger than the almond. So good. I think I may have to try this with some almond milk.

OH sweet mercy this tea smells deleesh (as a friend’s husband would say)! You can smell the cookie in your cup. I have never enjoyed biscotti, not once. I’ve tried. They look so good and have such wonderful sounding names but I prefer my cookies MUCH softer (I know you’re supposed to dunk it in your coffee but I don’t drink coffee and would rather just have a chocolate chip cookie from my Aunt Sue).

Anyway, this tea does not have an overpowering smell at all, which is a little disappointing. I cannot smell it wafting from the cup unless I have the cup ready to take a sip. Speaking of sip – four minutes may be a scootch too long to steep on first tast. However, upon second sip, it’s just wonderful. I’ve added nothing yet but will try a bit of sugar and milk next time around. It really is a delightful tea, probably for all day but it certainly makes me happy as the first cuppa the day when my brain is not yet fully functioning. ahhhhhh, deleesh!

UPDATE: alright with a spoon of sugar, better with spoon of sugar AND milk, but still stands alone in a mighty fine way