Orange Blossom + Green Mate

Rooibos Yerba maté Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Daddyselephant

From Custom - DAVIDsTEA

Orange Blossom – Blended by angels, this is one enchanting tea. It’s a subtly sweet rooibos blend of orange peel, orange blossoms and currants, all kissed with vanilla bean creaminess. Grown among the clouds in heaven and harvested by cherubs, it tastes like a golden ray of sunshine. One sip and you’ll find yourself running along a beach at sunset, surrounded by turtle doves. Don’t believe us? Steep a cup for yourself and see where your imagination takes you.

Ingredients: Rooibos, currants, orange peel, orange blossoms, vanilla pieces, marigold blossoms, safflower petals, natural flavouring.

Green Mate – Discover South America
A legend says that the Goddesses of the Moon and the Cloud came to the Earth one day to visit but they instead found a Yaguareté (a kind of jaguar) that was going to attack them. An old man saved them, and, in compensation, the Goddesses gave the old man a new kind of plant, from which he could prepare a ‘drink of friendship’.

Organic Green Maté – Organic, Kosher

About Custom - DAVIDsTEA View company

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wanted to take tea to work today, and I wanted Orange Blossom desperately, but I also really need a tea with some boosting power on Saturdays, so I mixed these two….yum. Yum yum yum. I have a new love!

How smart! This combination sounds perfect!

Resteeped my wife’s blend this morning, maybe steeped it a little too long but it really woke me up. Delicious sweet orangey goodness with a leafy shot of energy. My wife is brilliant.