Coconut Oolong / Pineapple Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by jessiwrites

• “It's miserable outside and I don't feel like leaving my apartment. So I made myself a piña colada... kind of. With tea instead of rum. GAH. SO GOOD. EDIT: I'm still drinking this. For the...” Read full tasting note
    jessiwrites 286 tasting notes

From Custom - DAVIDsTEA

Product description not available yet.

About Custom - DAVIDsTEA View company

It’s miserable outside and I don’t feel like leaving my apartment. So I made myself a piña colada… kind of. With tea instead of rum.

GAH. SO GOOD.

EDIT: I’m still drinking this. For the third steep, I added about a half-teaspoon of Buttered Rum. And now I am debating pouring in some vanilla vodka, hahahaha!

Shmiracles

gah is right! i neeeeed to buy coconut oolong soooon

jessiwrites

You really do, if only to sample this delightful concoction.

Bonnie

Should have added some of the rum tea to it.

Gabriela

I always wanted to mix teas up but don’t know what would be good. I think this combo would be awesome. I need a piña colada right about now.

whatshesaid

MMM I will have to try this! Add a bit of Vanilla Orchid and it’s a party in my cup

jessiwrites

@Bonnie, I did that for my third steep! I’m on my fourth now, still delicious. The rum was a great suggestion, thanks. :D

@Gabriela, I have done it with a couple different teas. I haven’t been disappointed so far. I’m not terribly adventurous, though. I usually just add guayusa to other teas.

@whatshesaid, oh my god! I bet with Vanilla Orchid, this would be killer. I hope you enjoy it, too!

Dessert Tea Lover

That sounds so good! I just got a sample of the Coconut Oolong and wondered how to fix it. I may order some pineapple now.