Bilbo's Dark Side

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jenn

From Custom - Harney and Sons

I mixed three of my favorite Harney & Sons black teas together to make one yummy blend. Three great tastes that taste great together!

Two parts Black Currant + one part Vanilla Black + one part Chocolate Tea + a pinch (or two) of cacao nibs = Bilbo’s Darkside

AND I mixed it all up in an empty Vanilla Comoro tin. POW!

About Custom - Harney and Sons View company

I have to tip my hat to the lovely SimplyJennW who coined her custom blend of Harney & Sons Vanilla Black and Black Currant “Hobbit Tea”. So, keeping in that vein, I’ve added Harney & Sons Chocolate Tea and cacao nibs to create Bilbo’s Dark Side. Bilbo’s Dark Side is regular Hobbit Tea with a tad, a touch, a smidge, a bit of evil chocolate.

I have all the stuff to blend this up! Wahoo!

Ah I love it! I immediately see the part in the movie where Bilbo makes the grab for the ring around Frodo’s neck o_o

… did you know Billy Boyd was in my city last week. Did you know all my friends met him but me? Billlyyy my love ; 3;
Ah well. Back to business. Blend sounds delish, Jenn. :D

Daisy…Billy Boyd, that was Pippin, right? I loved Pillin!

Yeah Billy Boyd is Pippin ; 3;
You betcha! :D

Tea of the afternoon……

Since I had all of the components of this blend created by Jenn, I had to give it a try! The only sub I had to make was Harney’s Valentine Tea for the Chocolate tea. This is good! I get the black currants and chocolate, and then the vanilla just smooths it all together. I will definitely be mixing this up again!

Teapot usual method…..

YOU MADE IT :) Well, it actually sounds like you made it even better by adding Harney’s Valentine tea. Now Bilbo’s Dark Side even more complex!

I meant to type “Now Blibo’s Dark Side IS even more complex”. I’m a typo machine…

Of course I made it…..the Harney fan in me just has to attempt anything that pays homage to the Tolkien nerd in me! Two of my obsessions rolled into one! Bliss! :D