Premium St. Valentine Tea

From Czar Nikolas II

Russian Tea

Ingredients: Black Tea, Natural Fruit Flavor, Rose Petals, Safflower

About Czar Nikolas II View company

Czar Nikolas II also comes in a Silver package: Black Currant, Strawberry (Nostalgia)
this one is my favorite flavor from this line and I think it is the house tea at Russian Tea Time on Adams street here in Chicago

Blue package: Safflower, Marigolds, Blue Mallow Blossoms (Renaissance)

black pkg and a green pkg which both taste like Earl Grey

One of my favourites! It’s difficult to get ahold of in the UK, though maybe I’m not trying hard enough. Before my friend sent me a 100-teabag pack of this, I would conserve the few teabags she sent me preciously, since it’s so delicious…

It’s not exactly overly sweet, since like with most rose teas it loses its fragrance if the water’s too hot, but the safflower and fruit are an amazing touch; it’s just floral enough to soften the rose flavour. I drink it black; it’s too floral to take milk, I think. It’s also lovely and delicate to drink that way, even if the flavour can get strong. I love it

This is the second Czar Nikolas II sample I got from Sara. Looking at the tea itself, I’m not sure what I was thinking when I asked for this one. There are about a million rose petals mixed in with the black leaves, and it smells like a giant rose bomb went off when I open the bag. Ah well, onward!

The steeped tea also smells strongly of rose and not much else. Ick, nope this one’s not for me. It tastes like straight rose black tea. Withholding a rating. :P

Flavors: Malt, Rose

Just pure and beautifully full of flavour. Definitely one of the best black teas I’ve had.

One of my favorites. Has a floral quality that goes perfect with a little half and half and a dash of honey. Smells rich and wholesome, with an old-world aromatic quality.

My parents bought this for me a while ago. Don’t know where they got it. It’s very floral, and smells wonderful. I’m not typically a fan of floral smelling/tasting teas, but this one was pretty good.