Jardin du Trocadéro

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Thank you to *Doulton* for sending me a sampling of this tea! I LOVE this Oolong. It's absolutely delightful. Normally, I might think that this blending of flavors with a green Oolong is a bit...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4221 tasting notes

From Dammann Freres

A tonic and zesty blend. Green oolong with ginger, lemon, mango, mandarine, bergamot and grapefruit flavours scattered with bergamote and orange peels. Exotic fragrances reminding of the Universal Exhibition.

About Dammann Freres View company

1 Tasting Note

Thank you to Doulton for sending me a sampling of this tea!

I LOVE this Oolong. It’s absolutely delightful. Normally, I might think that this blending of flavors with a green Oolong is a bit of overkill because Oolongs are so flavorful without adding anything to them… but, this is really a pleasant change from Oolong without a complete departure from it.

The medley of fruit is very pleasant and almost seamless. I wish that there was a stronger bergamot note here. The ginger is very soft but there is a distinguished hit of spice there… not strong but it’s there.

I really like this… and am looking forward to the multiple infusions that will follow!

LiberTEAS

With the second infusion – some of the fruit flavors become a little more distinct. I can really taste the mango this time around. Still excellent!