Thé Noir Ceylan O.P.

Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Sivasubramanian

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Had this at the Birch and Barley over the weekend. Capped off an AMAZING anniversary dinner! I love that I was able to finish a fabulous meal with a genuinely great tea. If this wasn't so simple...” Read full tasting note
    LondoMollari 41 tasting notes

From Dammann Freres

Ceylon This OP (Orange Pekoe) offers a leaf, medium and very smooth, perfectly rolled. Give a cup aromatic, typical of Ceylon, but without bitterness. Can accommodate a cloud of milk. Perfect for breakfast “light.”
Infusion: 3/5 minutes.
Ceylon Tea.

About Dammann Freres View company

1 Tasting Note

Had this at the Birch and Barley over the weekend. Capped off an AMAZING anniversary dinner! I love that I was able to finish a fabulous meal with a genuinely great tea. If this wasn’t so simple but perfect it never could have stood alongside the dessert I ordered – a Chai Cheesecake with roasted seckle pear, cranberry orange sorbet, walnuts and salted caramel macaron. (Which I thought was the same as a macaroon and it wasn’t, but was good anyway.)

I set one lovely sugar lump and a few splashes of milk into it. It was soothing, smooth and simple, but with surprising elegance. I think I need to make a friend in France.

Bonnie

That sounds elegant and perfect with the more complex dessert. I love a straight up tea with a frilly dessert myself. Happy Anniversary!