4,5,6,.. Cueillir des cerises

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Ysaurella

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I had this tea this morning even if it's typically more an afternoon tea. I was expecting more cherry due to the tea name but it's more a mix of red berries. The scent is lovely and the dry leaf...” Read full tasting note
    Ysaurella 293 tasting notes

From Dammann Freres

It’s summer, I met my new basket of lovely plump cherries, some berries gathered on the way and I am ready to enjoy a deliciously fruity tea.

Brewing time: 4 to 5 minutes

C’est la belle saison, je remplis mon panier neuf de belles cerises charnues, quelques baies glanées sur le chemin et me voilà prêt pour déguster un thé délicieusement fruité.

Brewing time: 4 to 5 minutes

About Dammann Freres View company

1 Tasting Note

I had this tea this morning even if it’s typically more an afternoon tea.
I was expecting more cherry due to the tea name but it’s more a mix of red berries.
The scent is lovely and the dry leaf is made of some dry fruit and cut tea leaf.

The liquor is pleasant even if not very interesting. This is a natural and decent tea but for real cherry lovers I recommend more Cerise Noire from Betjeman & Barton (black tea base) and Sakura 2000(Mariage Frères on a green tea base)