Tisane de Noël

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by JoonSusanna

From Dammann Freres

Herbal tea offering Christmas flavors in an exclusive blend of lemon balm, licorice and cocoa beans combined with a cocktail of spices. A celebratory drink to enjoy without restraint.

Brewing time: 6 minutes

About Dammann Freres View company

Day 22!

Back to delicious Dammann teas! Yumm! I agree with Dinosara, this one reminds me of a cookie. It is a hard and thin shortbread biscuit type cookie with Christmas spices like clove, cinnamon and nutmeg. It is super delicious. The liquor is sweet. I think it could have used a tiny bit of sweetener but I still didn’t add any. I get a bit of lemon balm in the aftertaste, it lingers for a while. But that is ok because the beforetaste is so good.

JustJames

this one sounds great.

1994 tasting notes

Dammann advent calendar, day 22. An evening Christmas tea!

This smells extremely Christmassy in the sachet. Cinnamon and spices for sure! Steeped, it smells like cinnamony Christmas cookies. Mmmm! This tea reminds me of one of the Verdant blends but I can’t place which one. Spices, a cookie flavor, and some sweetness from the licorice root (although i don’t get licorice flavor). I quite like this one, it would be nice to have for the evenings!

damnit
i have a lot of teas to make notes on.
the ones that left an impression i can remember fairly well :)
but this one, not so much.

Terri HarpLady

I hate when that happens :)

oddree

I agree. Kind of a weird stevia aftertaste?

Day 22 of the Advent calendar. I’m now drinking them in whatever order I feel like and this evening I wanted something non caffeinated. This really does have quite the mix of flavors! I get mostly cardamon on the sip and cacao on the aftertaste with maybe a little ginger heat. I might be able to pick out some light licorice too. It is very well done and I’m surprised at how much I am enjoying it. I don’t know that I like it enough to purchase it, but it will be resteeped for all it is worth.

Dustin

Hmmm, second steep has more licorice.