Jungpana Estate 2nd Flush Golden Tips Darjeeling

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: I love Darjeeling! And my favorites tend to be the 2nd Flush. This is a really nice 2nd flush darjeeling. Notes of fruit, earth and a woody undertone. Sweet but not overly so. ...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes

From DARJEELING TEA LOVERS

JUNGPANA GOLDEN TIPS is by far one of the finest available teas. It comes from the prestigious JUNGPANA TEA ESTATE. This tea is special as it has been made with utmost care. The tea is made from the finest clonal plants from the plantations at an altitude of 6000ft. The leaves were handpicked with a trained group of women. The manufacturing process was also done with utmost care.

About DARJEELING TEA LOVERS View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

I love Darjeeling! And my favorites tend to be the 2nd Flush.

This is a really nice 2nd flush darjeeling. Notes of fruit, earth and a woody undertone. Sweet but not overly so. Wine-like. A very enjoyable darjeeling from a company that offers some of the finest darjeeling teas I’ve ever encountered.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/04/27/jungpana-estate-2nd-flush-golden-tips-darjeeling-tea-from-darjeeling-tea-lovers/