Monk's Blend Decaf

Calendula Flowers, Co2 Decaffeinated Black Tea, Natural Flavours, Sunflower Petals
Flowers
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

From Darlene's Teaport

One of our most flavorful and popular teas! The dramatic combination of vanilla and grenadine is sweet and toasty with a touch of dryness and a subtle bouquet.

Ingredients: black tea, calendula and sunflower petals, natural flavors

About Darlene's Teaport View company

Less flavorful than normal, but maybe perhaps my mind was just blown by Nina’s Paris’ Mon Secret. That, or I oversteeped it.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
__Morgana__

I’m having issues too. That makes at least 3 of us.

Dexter

yep it’s misbehaving…

Dexter

VariaTEA said she was having problems… 4

Yvonne

Make me 5.

Roswell Strange

Me as well – for the last five or so hours.

MissB

Sigh. And now my review has changed? Weird. Well, I DID mention Steepster having issues initially.

Kamyria

Me 6… Had issues the whole night.

sipdown! (not that it means much when my cupboard is this far from it’s goal lol 192) another tea from MissB. Turns out? i still don’t like monk’s blend. something about the addition of grenadine into a perfectly delicious cup of tea makes it undrinkable for me. Ah well, at least i tried and it’s not the fault of the tea – it’s a flavour preference from me. Ignoring the fact that i dislike monk’s blend, this would probably be a decetn enough cup for someone who enjoys that type of tea :)

TheTeaFairy

192?? What’s up with that???

YOU! and dexter! lol i was almost to 150 hahaha

Thank you so much MissB for including this in my mystery bag. I have enjoyed it very much even when I first over steeped it and it reminded me of bitter coffee. When I don’t make that mistake it tastes like sweet cherries and tea. I think it helps that I have never tried the caffeinated version because part of my association with a tea is the caffeine kick. I don’t think I will ever find a decaf Earl Grey that I like because the caffeine is part of the appeal

MissB

Happy to hear you liked this one. :)