Edit tea info Last updated by Thomas Edward(Toad)

From Darlene's Teaport

Strong full bodied tea with excellent maltiness and rich color.

About Darlene's Teaport View company

Great tea for breakfast. I dont leave big long tasting notes on teas because I just dont feel the need or want to do so I simply state if I liked the tea or not sometimes I’ll talk about the taste of the tea but usually I’m not a man of many words, thats just the way I do things :) I like this tea steeped strong.

that’s okay, I don’t think it’s always necessary to leave long notes. When they’re too long I don’t read them. lol

ryan m

brevity? wonderful!

Special Thanks to Tommy The Toad for this one! I got a nice lil package from him today! Woot!

This certainly is CRAZY Dark Brown in color!

I don’t really know why I was thinking it was going to be slightly bitter or super malty…it’s quite different than I expected once I saw how dark it was!

It doesn’t have much for aroma but the taste is pretty good! It’s a nice, solid medium strength black tea with a thick texture. Full bodied and rich, even.

As it cool as room temp for about 2 to 3 minutes it seems to get stronger! Interesting and bold! I like it!

A very fine cut/CTC leaf. Not a strong aroma to either the dry or wet leaf. The brewed tea didn’t emit a very strong fragrance either. But it is a very robust tasting tea. This will give you that kick in the butt that you need when you need to wake up in the morning.

Not a lot of malt notes, but some. More of a wine-like Assam with fruit notes and a fair amount of astringency. Sweet with a thick texture. Pleasant. Holds up to milk and honey if you like to add those to your tea.