Maple Moose Chai

Chai Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Nicole

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I got this in our family Christmas grab bag. I came home with a nice case of something tummy related and today was the first day since then that I've really thought tea sounded good. Even then, it...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 512 tasting notes

From David Rio

David Rio’s newest addition of chai, our Maple Moose chai, was inspired by our Maple-loving friends in the North, and is carefully crafted with a bold taste of premium spices, such as ginger, cardamom, and cloves, and incorporates the distinct aroma and flavor of real maple sugar. The cohesion between the balanced tea, spices, and touch of maple sugar, makes for a lingering after taste that can be enjoyed all year long. Simply add hot water or milk to this conveniently blended delicate mix.

About David Rio View company

1 Tasting Note

I got this in our family Christmas grab bag. I came home with a nice case of something tummy related and today was the first day since then that I’ve really thought tea sounded good. Even then, it wasn’t so much tea sounding good but wanting to try something new. :)

I know my tastebuds are still somewhat out of whack but this was super sweet. I did taste maple and as with many of the David Rio mixes, I didn’t taste much tea but that is okay. I don’t mind them for something sweet and milky and fast but not really tea. This one, I wouldn’t reach for over the Tiger Chai or the Green Tortoise Chai, but it’s okay.

As usual for me, I made this with 1% milk instead of water.