Cookie Dough

White Tea
Caramel, Cookie, Walnut, Vanilla, Almond, Chocolate
Edit tea info Last updated by Signed, Jane

• “Thought I would love it, but for some reason I just can’t enjoy the entire cup. I believe it might be a bit too heavy on the walnut taste for a real "cookie" flavor.” Read full tasting note
    irenemarie 2 tasting notes
  • “The container for this tea had a weird smell, but fortunately the taste of the tea was better. I enjoyed this tea it had a nice sweet taste, though I think the cookie dough taste could be a bit...” Read full tasting note
    ccoppens 34 tasting notes
  • YUM! I forgot about this gem, delicious and sweet. In the tin it kinda has a play dough smell but once steeped the aroma is unmistakably cookie dough :) Good to the last...” Read full tasting note
    meganxpink 36 tasting notes
  • “I wish I had more of this wonderful tea left in my cupboard. I remember this being one of my first loose leaf teas back in 2012. It doesn’t really taste like cookie dough but it does taste...” Read full tasting note
    maryohara28 3 tasting notes

From David's Tea

One of the best things about winter is baking tons of cookies. Or more specifically, snacking on the cookie dough. But when you don’t have time to fire up the oven and get baking, this deliciously sweet white tea blend is the next best thing. With almonds, walnuts, caramel, brittle and chocolate chips, it’s like brewing up an instant sugar cookie. Only this version is even good for you – it’s the perfect guilt-free treat to get you through the winter. Don’t forget to lick the spoon!

Ingredients:
White tea, cocoa peel, almonds, walnuts, cream caramel pieces, roasted cocoa brittle, chocolate chips, artificial flavouring*.

About David's Tea View company

Thought I would love it, but for some reason I just can’t enjoy the entire cup. I believe it might be a bit too heavy on the walnut taste for a real “cookie” flavor.

Flavors: Caramel, Cookie, Walnut

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

The container for this tea had a weird smell, but fortunately the taste of the tea was better. I enjoyed this tea it had a nice sweet taste, though I think the cookie dough taste could be a bit stronger.

Flavors: Cookie, Vanilla

YUM! I forgot about this gem, delicious and sweet. In the tin it kinda has a play dough smell but once steeped the aroma is unmistakably cookie dough :) Good to the last crumb.

Flavors: Almond, Caramel, Chocolate, Walnut

200 °F / 93 °C
Chris Coppens

Fantastic review!

I wish I had more of this wonderful tea left in my cupboard. I remember this being one of my first loose leaf teas back in 2012. It doesn’t really taste like cookie dough but it does taste miraculous. I love it. I secretly hope they’ll bring it back sometime.
I steeped this tea at a cooler temperature than I steep most teas, and it was delicious. I didn’t need any sweetener or milk and it tasted great. I wish DAVIDsTEA would bring this back at least for the winter!!

I love this tea. I don’t know if there is much more I can say except that, in my world, it verges on perfect.

Long time, no see Steepster :( It’s been a super busy couple of weeks. I find it odd that this doesn’t have any reviews 0.o I thought this tea was pretty popular and I swear I remember doing a tasting note on it when I had a different sample..
Anywho.. I’ve been saving this sample for a while now and I decided it’s finally time to drink it. It smells like warm cookies :3 The flavor is pretty spot on. I feel like I’m drinking a chunk of cookie dough. Mmm :3

Stephanie

http://steepster.com/teas/davidstea/31564-cookie-dough looks like there is a 2nd page for this tea!

Stephanie